It Starts with You
You ultimately determine the process: How involved do you need or want us to be? How complex is the situation you need help with? At what stage of life are you in? Our process begins with getting to know you and your goals, and making sure you understand our business. First we determine what level of help fits your situation, then we’ll get started.
We believe a detailed planning process can be one of the most effective ways to establish financial security. An effective plan may not only provide financial security throughout your life, but it can also reduce the damage that disability, critical illness, or other sudden losses of income can produce.
Generally speaking, we use a five-step process. You may need all five, or you may not.
1. Where are you now financially?
2. Where do you want to be, and when?
3. Is it possible for you to get there?
4. How will we get you to your goal, including identifying obstacles and planning to avoid them.
5. Periodic review to see if we are on course or if we need to make adjustments.